Visa & Travelling Tips

Depending on your nationality you may be required to apply for a visa to study in Ireland. For full and complete information on visa requirements please click here

At Parlez Pronto Language School, we are happy to provide guidance on VISA applications (please phone our office if you have any questions). Once you arrive in Ireland to start your course, non-EU students will have to register with immigration and obtain a GNIB card. You will need a registration letter, insurance certificate, bank statement, mini-bank statement and passport to register. The GNIB card costs €300. If you want to work in Ireland, you will have to apply for a PPS number at the local social welfare office. We are happy to guide you through the VISA application process on arrival to our school.